As passionate about drink as we are about Sligo, you won’t be stuck for choice.
- Finca Valero Macabeo White – Spain Bottle €24.50
Glass 6.00 - HOUSEWINE
Made from Macabeo, this Spanish wine variety is a fruity white wine with refreshing peach and apple notes on the palate and a fresh acidity on the finish.
- Lorosco Reserva Sauvignon Blanc, Casablanca Valley- Chile Bottle €24.50
This Sauvignon Blanc has mouth-watering, refreshing citrus fruit and gooseberries but also has slightly riper flavours and aromas of passion fruit and kiwi fruit.
- Conto Vecchio Pinot Grigio, Veneto - Italy Bottle €26.00
An inviting nose of fruits with delicate floral notes. Dry and crisp on the palate with an elegant, light body.
- False Bay Chardonnay, Coastal Region - South Africa Bottle €35.00
Sustainably farmed, un-oaked with flinty minerality and great purity. Intense yet delicate right through to the finish.
- Three Wooly Sheep Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough – New Zealand Bottle €28.00
This bright, refreshing Sauvignon Blanc has aromas and flavours of apples, pears and gooseberries that lead to a refreshing and zesty finish.
- Busy Bee Chenin Blanc, Roussane, Western Cape, South Africa €27.00
Deliciously fruit, intensley aromatic with a hint dried pears, lemon zest, biscuit, almond, honey and apricots. Dry with a rounded intense finish.
- Prado Rey Blanc, Verdejo, Albarino, Spain €35.00
A flawless combination of elegance and freshness. A blend of Verdejo and Albarin blanco from Ribera del Duero. Gold Yellow, with fresh aromas of pear, citrus, peach and tropical fruits. Fresh, elegant , balanced.
- Villa Huesgen , Riesling, Mosel, Germany - €29.00
Juicy apple and apricot with a hint of lemon. Exceptional balance of fresh acidity, and elegant fruit
- Domaine de La Petit Croix Rose, Loire Valley – France €27.00
Soft and fruity with aromas of strawberries and red currants. Round and smooth with a liveliness that balances the sweetness and refreshes the palate on the finish.
- Whispering Angel Rose, Chateau d’Esclans France €35.00
Made from grenache, cinsault and rolle. It has a fresh aroma and notes of citrus and pink grapefruit, smooth and creamy on the palate
- Sierra Salinas, Valencia, Spain €29.00
Aroma is sweet and fresh. The palate is fresh, fruity and balanced, smooth with a long finish. Red Wine Selection.
- Finca Valero Tinto Tempranillo Garnacha Red - Spain Bottle €24.50
HOUSE WINE Made from Tempranillo and Garnacha, this easy-going red boasts dark berry fruits with a hint of pepper on the finish.
- Lorosco Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon Casablanca Valley – Chile €24.50
Intense violet-ruby-red with fresh fruit on the nose, combined with subtle notes of mocha. The medium-bodied palate offers soft, well-rounded tannins that lead to a long finish.
- El Collectivo Malbec Mendoza - Argentina Bottle €26.00
Intense aromas of black stone fruit with notes of chocolate and sweet spice leads into a long, velvety finish.
- Montepulciano D ‘Abruzzo, Il Portone, Italy
- Ramon Bilbao Crianza, Rioja - Spain Bottle €29.00
Aromas of fresh dark fruit like blackberries and black currants. It is clean and bright on the palate with pleasant flavours of vanilla, summer fruits, cinnamon, and wild herbs.
- Domaine St. Jaques Cotes du Rhone (Organic), Rhone Valley- France bottle €30.00
An intense red colour with purple glints. Powerful with dominant red fruits notes that exhibits a balance with ripe fruit, freshness and roundness. Tannins are well-matured and smooth.
- Castello Monaci Coribante Salento, Puglia- Italy €36.00
Coribante is an intriguing wine from the unexpected union of the red berry vines of Syrah and Malvasia Nera. Deliciously rich and full-bodied, super silky smooth with black cherries, plum and a hint of balsamic.
- Roquende Cuvee Reserve, Merlot, Vin de France €28.00
Earthy,herbaceous aromas and sweet jammy flavours
- Naturalis Organic , Shiraz, South Australia, Australia €29.00
Brooding purple-red with magenta hues. aromas of wild foraged berries, spice and plum. Full palate that finishes with richness and subtle oak undertones.
- Mistinguett Cava Brut, Macabeo, Xarel-lo and Parellada,Penedes- Spain €39.00
It is creamy and fruity with a good structure. Vibrant,effervescent, dry yet fruity with a smooth , medium length finish.
- Moet and Chandon- France €90.00
The vibrant intensity of green fruit and citrus fruit. The freshness of mineral nuances and white flower
- Bottega Prosecco Frizzante, Veneto - Italy €32.00
Straw yellow, with a delicate perlage. Pleasantly fresh and fruity, with hints of apple and characteristic notes of yeast. Dry, light, easy to drink, with a long finish.
- Bottega Prosecco Spumante Gold 20cl €10.00
Typical and refined with fruity and floral notes, sage and spices in the finish. Soft, harmonious and elegant.
- Bottega Prosecco Spumante Gold Rose 20cl €10.00
Brilliant, subtle pink colour. Elegant, and complex, with mixed berries, currants and wild strawberries. Delicate, and soft, like strawberries and cream in a glass!